Wednesday, July 17, 2013

AAPT SM13 Personal Jumblepost

This will be the reservoir for the union of the sets AAPT SM13 and Dean Baird. It will evolve a bit in the near term and will require a bit of patience while I get it all together (hence references with no links). And it may appear to be a wee bit random.

First and foremost: my groupie pic with my former student and current physics teaching "neighbor," Jessica Scheimer. We're showing off my bootleg AAPT SM13 T-shirt design. (Click to embiggen.)

W42 Skepticism in the Classroom went very well indeed, despite the absence of my co-conspirator, Matt Lowry. Dean Baird's SitC Page. Matt Lowry's SitC Page.

Evidence of the High School Share-a-Thon will go here once I am made aware of it.

Bruce Mason prepared a list from the Video Share-a-thon (CKRL05).

There's an App for that Crackerbarrel session info

Demo Show Ballet
Photographs I recorded from the second balcony. (Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200)



High speed video of the dancers: Vid1 Vid2 Vid3







Other high speed vids from the show

Voodoo Doughnut

No comments: