Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Dear Machine

There are, generally speaking, two types of casual bloggers: those who have idled their blogs for a spell and those who will.

I honor of my time away from this URL, let me present Sixpence None the Richer's "My Dear Machine." Sixpence disbanded in 2004 and reunited in 2008. They returned with an EP whose title track was "My Dear Machine."



With lyrics like, "My dear machine's been idled so long, now it's time for another drive," it's hard to miss the metaphor. But I really like the track and now I'll be able to access the video easily on my blog. (It says something nice about singer Leigh Nash that she didn't mind the nostril massage making the final cut.)

Oh, you can't get the EP in stores or the iTunes Music Store. I bought it at NoiseTrade. But I don't see it there anymore. I'm not sure where you could buy it if you wanted to. Sorry. If someone knows how to get it, let me know in the comments!

No comments: