Sunday, September 01, 2019

Mechanical Universe all episode access page

If you want a single page with easy-to-find links to every episode of The Mechanical Universe, we have something in common.

I made such a page and posted it to my phyz.org domain.

College (half-hour) episode links are on the top table, High School Adaptations are listed on the bottom table. I arranged the episodes into groups that make sense to me. I hope they make sense to you, too.

I use the high school version with question sets in my classes. Links to the question sets on my Teachers Pay Teachers site, The Lessons of Phyz, can also be found on the page.

With all episodes of The Mechanical Universe (college and high school) streaming for free, I'm moving these video presentations away from class time to "YouTube homework."

Since I couldn't find anyone selling or streaming the high school adaptations of The Mechanical Universe, I posted them, myself. I wrote about that in a previous post.

Here's the page: The Mechanical Universe of Phyz.

No comments: