Sunday, May 03, 2015

Kinetic Karnival links updated

It seems MySpace (yes, it still exists) changed all the URLs to their extant content. I'd snark, but kicking MySpace at this point just seems merciless and unfair.

Jearl Walker's excellent Kinetic Karnival videos are warehoused there, so all the links I had to his page and videos went bad.

The original post highlighting his videos and my curriculum was this:
Jearl Walker's Kinetic Kanival

Down the rabbit hole: Well, the links to my question sheets were equally outdated. So I've updated them. The linked PDFs are not always the most current, but should be fully-functional and correct.

Happily, I've updated the links, so this post is once again operational, as is the link in the right margin of this blog.

If you see that something's gone awry, please let me know. I'll do my best to get things repaired ASAP.

No comments: